Insurance & Payment
Direct settlement is possible with all Austrian supplementary private insurances and the following compulsory social insurances (which only cover the social-insurance part):
• OEGK – Österreichische Gesundheitskasse (Austrian Public Health Insurance System)
• SVS – Sozialversicherung der Selbständigen (Public Health Insurance for the Self Employed)
• BVAEB – Versicherungsanstalt öffentlich Bediensteter, Eisenbahnen und Bergbau (Public Health Insurance for public employees and employees of railways and mining)
Patients with a contract covering the costs of a semi-private room can be upgraded to a private room by paying the difference in Price (subject to availability).
If you do not have a cost-covering contract with your insurance company or have no insurance coverage, we kindly ask you to pay a deposit (with the amount depending on your diagnosis and the planned duration and kind of your treatment) upon your admission to the Rudolfinerhaus private hospital.
We accept the following payment:
• Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, EuroCard, Diners, American Express
• ATM (in the Rudolfinerhaus lobby)