Rudolfinerhaus Privatklinik GmbH
Important information – COVID 19
ACCESS & VISITORS‘ REGULATIONS
from December 16th, 2022
No access restrictions for:
- Outpatients for Diagnostic Imaging, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Private Outpatient Clinic, Doctor’s offices
(except Day Clinic & Endoscopy: patients must be cured or present a negative PCR test)
- Participants of Birth Preparation
Cured or negative PCR test for:
- Patients of Day Clinic & Endoscopy
- Mothers for childbirth
- Their accompanying persons
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES:
PCR test for inpatients & Day Clinic & Endoscopy patients:
Be advised that for patients, test results must not be older than 48 hours.
In case of spontaneous childbirth, mother and accompanying person will be tested at Rudolfinerhaus.
PCR test for visitors & accompanying persons:
Be advised that for patients, test results must not be older than 78 hours.
Proof of being cured:
The proof of being cured is valid for 2 months after the end of infection.
GENERAL COVID ACCESS RULES:
- Access is allowed through the main entrance at Billrothstrasse 78 only.
- ALL VISITORS must CHECK IN at the main entrance.
- Hands must be disinfected and the use of FFP2-masks is compulsory at all times.
In case of a suspected Corona infection due to symptoms such as:
Fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or a recent loss of taste or smell
Personal contact with a potentially infected person within the last 14 days
don’t go to a hospital or a doctor’s practice, stay at home!
Call the official Corona hotline at 1450 to obtain instructions.