Insurance & Payment
Direct settlement is possible with all Austrian supplementary private insurances and the following compulsory social insurances (which only cover the social-insurance part):
• All “Gebietskrankenkassen” (the regional health insurance funds)
• SV der Gewerblichen Wirtschaft (Austrian insurance fund for trade and
• industry, covering non-agrarian self-employed and free-lance professionals)
• BVA (Austrian insurance fund for civil or public servants)
• SV der Bauern (Austrian agricultural insurance fund)
Patients with a contract covering the costs of a semi-private room can of course be upgraded to a private room by paying the difference in price.
If you do not have a cost-covering contract with your insurance company or have no insurance coverage, we kindly ask you to pay a deposit (with the amount depending on your diagnosis and the planned duration and kind of your treatment) upon your admission to the Rudolfinerhaus private hospital.
We accept the following payment:
• ATM (in the Rudolfinerhaus lobby)